Terms & Conditions
We at Arco String Quartet want to provide a positive, accessible and flexible service for your function. Below are some points outlining our service.
- All bookings are taken subject to the acceptance of the terms and conditions
- A non-refundable deposit of £150 is required to confirm all bookings
- All bookings will be confirmed in writing between both parties
- We ask that the balance is to be paid 14 days prior to the date of the function
- All details must be finalised 14 days prior to the date of the function
- A suitable finish time must be agreed 14 days prior to the date of the function
- Arco String Quartet are happy to perform outdoors, although to protect our instruments from direct sunlight or precipitation, suitable cover may be required
- Within any function exceeding one hour, the quartet will be entitled to suitable rest periods in accordance with the rules of the Musicians Union
- All fees quoted are valid for 30 days or until earlier acceptance of the booking is made by the client, After this 30 day period, the price may be altered by Arco String Quartet without giving notice to the client
- Members of Arco String Quartet may be subject to change without prior notice
Arco String Quartet is one of the busiest professional live music ensembles in Ireland and as a result we have a pool of players who perform regularly with the quartet. Our players are hand picked from the Ulster Orchestra and the top freelance players from the North and South of Ireland and throughout the UK.
We accept bookings up to two and three years in advance and therefore with our “family” of players, can guarantee the finest string quartet for your day.
Whilst Clare and Richard provide a very personal service, it is not always possible for them to be present at every function. In these circumstances every player is fully briefed in advance of each function to ensure the highest quality of performance for your event.